When & Where may I Pick Strawberries
Our strawberry season runs from December through to March.
Opening Hours – Saturday and Sunday and most Public Holidays 10-4.
Check out our Instagram and Facebook pages for the most up to date information and opening times.
U-pick prices as follows:
- Entry adult $5
- Entry child $3 (3+)
- U-Pick strawberries $22kg
- U-Pick cane berries $40kg
Additional to our strawberries we grow a range of cane berries including raspberries, blackberries, youngberries, loganberries and boysenberries. When in season these will be available for picking. Availability is dependent on what is in season.
For directions on how to get to the farm please follow this link: Detailed Directions
Some things to note before you arrive:
- Picking is dependent on fruit availability and the weather
- This is a working farm so please ensure that you wear appropriate foot wear (preferably closed toe) and sun protection (there is not a lot of shade).
- We are an organic farm and share our patch with all manner of insects and the like.
- We have card facilities available
- Ample off street parking
- We are exposed to the elements so fruit availability is subject to weather conditions.
- Current COVID safe principles apply; signing in, sanitizing of hands and social distancing is required.
- No toilet on site,
On days of extreme fire danger the farm will be closed. Keep up to date on our Facebook or Instagram pages.
If we feel that there will not be any fruit for you to pick we will contact you as soon as we can.