Come and enjoy!
When & Where
Here at Morningswood Farm our strawberry season runs from November through to March with exact picking dates driven by good old mother nature. Picking is generally Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Check out our Instagram and Facebook pages for the most up to date information and opening times.
Please complete the form below to register your interest in picking.
Additional to our strawberries we grow a range of cane berries including raspberries, blackberries, youngberries, loganberries and many more. When in season these will be available for purchase in our farm shop.
For directions on how to get to the farm please follow this link: Detailed Directions
– Picking is dependent on fruit availability and the weather
– This is a working farm so please ensure that you wear appropriate foot wear (preferably closed toe) and sun protection (there is not a lot of shade).
– We have card facilities available
– Ample off street parking
– Please no pets (except if it’s a giraffe, we totally want to see that)
On days of extreme fire danger the farm will be closed. Keep up to date on our Facebook or Instagram pages.
If we feel that there will not be any fruit for you to pick we will contact you as soon as we can.
Picking and Pricing
To ensure our picking experience is a safe and enjoyable one, we request that patrons respect current COVID advice.
Pricing is detailed below and includes, entry onto the farm, an allocated spot in the patch and a Box Brothers punnet to transport your strawberries home (if you don’t eat them all before you get there that is!).
$5 – Large Box Brothers punnet (aprox 1kg)
$2 – Small Box Brothers punnet (aprox 250g)
$20 – Strawberries u-pick per KG
NOTE: To enter the patch you must have a punnet.
$10 – Raspberries 150g punnet
$8 – Bramble berries 200g punnet – large range available
Farm Shop on site
Just a few of the things you might find on our shelves;
- Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry Sauce
- Raspberry Vinegar
- Dried berries
- The full range of Box Bro’s boxes & hampers (Hand made from reclaimed veneer)
- Sock savers (also known as sock skirts, gators, grass seed stoppers)
- Soap savers
- Crochet beanies
- Other crochet items
All stock is made here on the farm